Urgent Care Serving Residents of Paterson, NJ
My Doc Urgent Care offers comprehensive medical care – without an appointment – to residents of Paterson, NJ. We provide fast, convenient, high-quality care to patients with urgent and primary care needs, as well as providing wellness and preventive care programs to improve the overall health of those in Paterson, NJ, and the surrounding communities.
Our walk-in urgent care clinic offers to residents of Paterson, NJ, and beyond:
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing
- Urgent care, including stitches, asthma care, and treatment for colds/flu, sprains and strains, and much more
- Primary medical care, including STD tests, allergy testing & treatment, and more
- Physicals, including those for sports, school, and work (e.g., DOT CDL exams)
- Vaccines, including seasonal flu shots
- Rapid results for many blood and urine tests, thanks to our in-house lab
- On-site diagnostic X-rays and ultrasound
- Varicose vein treatments
- Evaluation and treatment for workers’ comp injuries
Directions from Paterson, NJ:
210 Passaic St.
Garfield, NJ 07026
No appointment is necessary – and we’re open 7 days a week! Walk in and feel better quickly at My Doc Urgent Care in Garfield, New Jersey. We proudly serve patients from Paterson, NJ.
Call us at (862) 295-3501 if you have any questions or would like to tell us you’re on your way. We look forward to taking care of all your urgent healthcare needs.